The Removable Airbag System is a removable avalanche airbag system based on a square airbag that deploys behind the wearer’s head. It allows the user to independently install the system in a removable airbag-compatible backpack and remove it as required. This allows you to use the backpack either with the airbag system (e.g. freeriding) or without (e.g. for a day on secured trails). It also allows you to always select the ideal backpack for each application. For example, the Backbone Removable Airbag for a day of freeriding or the Pro Removable Airbag for a multi-day ski tour – the same airbag system can be used each time. The Removable Airbag System is also distinguished by its simple and safe operation.
The cartridge is not included and must be ordered separately.
- Certified by the TÜV Süd
- Compatible with all removable airbag backpacks
- Airbag can help to prevent complete burial
- Fast location thanks to the bright red color
- Removable airbag system – one system can be used for different types of backpack
- Simple and intuitive operation
- 150 liter red airbag balloon
- Airbag inflation: approx. 3 seconds
- Range of application -30 °C bis +40 °C
- Easily stowable deployment handle
- Proven Snowpulse Inflation System 2.0
- Cartridges are not included and must be ordered separately
Weight: around 850 grams (without cartridge)